Tuesday, December 14, 2010

honk honk beep beep oink oink

I walked out of my house today and in to a snow storm. It was pretty beautiful and peaceful and I was in my a little tuned out when I suddenly realized my brain was taking a double take as I hit the icy corner. Diagonally across the street from were two women, each holding a leash. One had a tiny little dog and one had a giant pig. That's not quite right...

The woman had a big ol' boar on a leash. It had tucks. It was huge and hairy and ugly as heck - and scary looking too. I have no idea where that creature lives but I got to wondering if that was going to be her Christmas dinner - they do that here occasionally. Slaughter a pig in the bag yard and then cook it up.

Traffic stopped. I stopped. They had stopped for the creatures to pee, and then everything started up again.

No comments: