Wednesday, March 2, 2011

me and my army, that's who!

According to the party remaining on the premises I have my own army. An army of nice people. I wouldn't say that party is feeling smothered, not necessarily, but rather... well monitored, fully checked up on and with an abundance of offerings for food and friendship. My army has no need for training or coordinated attacks... they're independently functioning extensions all successfully working for the same goal - and they're succeeding - the party on the premises has not had a party, nor is she starving, lonely, staying up too late or sleeping too late but rather is well fed, homework and laundry are done, sleeping appropriately and at school when expected - and she's even checked with me about going to after school events and quite responsibly passed on an invitation for video games and pizza.

I adore you all, the party person and the army.

No comments: