Sunday, December 4, 2011

odds and ends on a rainy December Sunday

Spending a rainy sunday with the jazz greats, coffee and about a full foot of law books. I thought I'd left that last part behind... law school was the only time I regularly watched sunday morning football. I'm sorta missing it right now - not that it would meld well with nina...

BTW - it's raining. It's December and while we had on truly minor dusting of snow - some say it was industrial snow (aka as frozen smog) we have yet to enter a true winter here.  Which has me nervous that either it will stay like this - bitterly cold but rainy and the worst type of weather possible for my body - or it will head in to a deep frozen winter cold - and while that's better for my body, it's not a pleasant experience.  Each winter has been different here so it'll be interesting to see what this one brings.

AND ANOTHER THING!  We've already passed our one year anniversary under the SAME ROOF!  This is a milestone.  Seriously.  We move so often - a year is about our max.  I really think, as long as Mr. Co-Op Man signs our paperwork, that we've found a good long(er) time place for us.  For the first time in a long time.  Unfortunately I really am waiting for Mr. Co-op Man to sign our paperwork - and it's making me a bit nervous as the guy doesn't like me.  I locked the door once when he didn't want it locked, and I didn't know the building has a different way of reporting the water usage, one I've not encountered before, so I didn't do it correctly.  He can decide he doesn't want to deal with us and we won't get our housing paper signed.  It's a wait and wait type of thing.

No comments: