Monday, September 7, 2009

my Mom and technology

My Mom and I were talking today - she was on the phone and I was on skype... she needed some help with her new email account and I was trying to offer some advice - as in, just keep it simple and copy and paste the message... She explained she doesn't know how to do that as she never uses that feature - so I talked her through copy and paste on a Mac...

When we finished I explained that she didn't need to be at home to check her email - she can check it anywhere... and she said, "I know, I can check it on my Iphone."

Iphone. My Mom doesn't copy and paste but she can navigate an Iphone. And her hands free carphone/gps system. How did she skip a whole generation or 3 of technology?

I love you Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously LOL. I love you too mom. :)