Monday, February 16, 2009

For those of you wondering what I look like...

Not because you don't know, but I did just get a haircut.. and everyone keeps asking if I colored my hair darker - which I didn't! - and I recently discovered both M.A.C. AND Sephora in the nearest mall....so I thought you might be curious...

Here I am this past Saturday at a great dinner hosted by one of the Swedish diplomats in town - a kind and generous man :)





More details and more photos as I start feeling better. I'm tired and catching a cold. This led to a serious of funny mishaps today, and if you remind me I'll tell you about them another time... and when it is that time, you will laugh quite heartily, as will I.

For now - rest, recovery, and rejuvenation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen you look Mahhhveeelllous!

Anonymous said...

I concur! xoxo

Kidsis said...

Hmmmm...how is it that I found the Sephora there before you did?


;)