Sunday, October 12, 2008

Single/Singer

Apparently one of the 2 boys in my Tuesday/Thursday afternoon pre-school class is the son of a very famous Czech musician. I don't have a clue who he is, but the other teacher was trying to tell me, and what I've gotten out of it - he's a bit older than me and d one of the more famous rock stars in the country.

We got there after a long delay - here's why:

The kid is really sweet and adorable - quite engaged and eager to play. He makes an effort and is active in the class. I enjoy having him around. The teacher made some comment which I heard to be, "His papa is single."

And I started laughing pretty hard, thinking that she was trying to set me up with a parent. And she kept saying, "No, really he's single, famous, single."

She was trying to tell me he's a singer. A famous singer. A happily married famous singer.

No comments: