Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why am I always sick here???

I don't know what it is, but I am sick so often... especially since we moved in June!

I caught a cold in June which by July turned in to pneumonia which lasted through August till the beginning of September, and here it is October, and I've caught, what feels like, the same cold again!

I can't speak much above a whisper, and can barely swallow, and have a cough. I HATE feeling like this!!!

I had to call in sick on Friday, tried teaching teenagers yesterday (they wrote a lot) and have had to cancel my classes today. I am also going to have to cancel all my classes tomorrow, too.

Additionally, at some point, I did something to my back, throwing it out or something, and I can't stand up straight.

I feel incredibly weak, extremely uncomfortable, and physically vulnerable - and none of those are good. But beyond that - I fell frustrated.

I need to stop catching everything that goes around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH AH
It is the same for me. I come from France, not so far ... And I think I have been sick half the time I have spent here