Sunday, July 25, 2010

what's obvious to friends...

Today I went out for a pre-birthday celebration with some good people I don't see quite enough of. I really enjoy them and for some reason they seem to enjoy me too... While out we talked a bit about some of the stuff in my previous post.

I stated that if I left my job then I'd also have to leave school... and if I leave school there's really no reason for me being here, and how I'm then faced with the question, "What am I doing here?" They acknowledged that if I leave the job then leaving school would follow as it's really the same thing, but hen didn't follow me to the question. They said, well if you leave your job and you leave school then you just get another job - cause what you're doing here is living here. You can do anything, but you live here.

No comments: