Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Woo Hoo!!! some birthday bliss

This was the sunset on my birthday. Following this glorious sunset was a full moon and Roman candle style fireworks. Lucky coincidences :)





This was probably the nicest birthday I've ever experienced. It started Sunday with a group of friends at Fraktal - great burgers, even better company - and then I watched Inception with a few other friends. Monday began with an early morning talk with both my mother and my daughter, an enjoyable lunch with some co-workers, an early departure from work for a pedicure and massage, and then an incredible BBQ gathering hosted by my friend - that's where we watched the sunset, the fireworks and the moon rise.

Today I was super productive - 2 loads of laundry, mopped, dishes, a meeting with my landlord, a trip to the bank to get things sorted (and 2 tutorials while I was there), and work - all before 12:30... and at work my boss greeted me with a belated birthday celebration. We opened a gift from our students - 20 year old Armenian cognac. The cognac is older than this country. And to top it off - my Adobe Acrobat, which I've been waiting for for 2 months, was finally installed!

This has been an excellent week, and it's only mid-day Tuesday. :)

No comments: