Thursday, March 18, 2010

i really wish i wasn't here right now

I am ready to move back home. We may have to move again so why not?

This week I've hurt my back - can't stand up straight or walk freely, have been removed from work and put back in the PT loop... Coral is still dealing with her headaches... the weather is god awful - the warmest it's been in many months was today... 42F. And now.... now I've managed to flood the building. We're on the third floor and every apartment underneath us has been damaged by the water that leaked out of my washing machine. It's my fault - the washer is a godawful piece of work... but it came from a loose filter I had cleaned rather than a hose that broke or something like that. There are 3 floors with water damage - and I can't bend over or stand long enough to effectively clean it up. Coral came home from school and is helping.

Apparently, with water damage - the health department won't let you stay in the building. Which means... moving. Again.

At this point I'm thinking of changing countries. Seriously. I've had it and am tired and sore and frustrated. I can't even call people to figure this out for myself. I'm entirely dependent upon others and I hate it. It's really not a good day... and there have been too many days in a row where I've wished I was elsewhere for me to say I'm entirely happy here, right now.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hello, I am one of your silent listeners. Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck.

Becky said...

You are such an amazing and strong woman. I would be lying if I said I didn't want you to come home.. But wait until after April 11.
xoxo