Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a few truths and a lie... join me, why don't you?

The other day Coral lent some notes to a classmate... that classmate apparently got a little bored during the class and, along with another friend, started playing a game on the blank side of her papers.

It's often called two truths and a lie, but in this instance the kid put down three truths and a lie. I saw the writing this morning and decided to share them with you all... hoping that you'll take a guess - that's the point of the game - pick out which is the lie. Please keep in mind these were written by a high school aged student.

1. I have been naked in an ambassador's residence.

2. I have been assaulted by the Czech Special Forces.

3. I have been in a plane that was struck by lightening.

4. I have split my head open three times.

Good luck and thanks for playin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have split my head open three times.
XOXO

Lisa said...

I think it is "assaulted by Czech Special Forces". :-)