Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It snowed

Last week, just after my parents left (it was wonderful having them here and I'm not thrilled it'll be as long as it will be before I see them again) it started snowing.

That was last week. Supposedly it has finally stopped. Right now, at 10:30 a.m., it's -9C. It's pretty darn cold. And the streets and sidewalks are covered in snow. Throughout the weekend, in the evening, I've been walking in ankle-deep snow. My shoes have been so wet, it's cold and disgusting. A 17 minute tram ride to work took me almost an hour yesterday.

Here you go... SNOW SNOW SNOW story.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Jen and Coral...I am here as well in Prague...it would be great to link up with you both. I have been following you for a while now...let's get together and talk about your experience...

All the best

Marilyn

could you pass the peace please said...

Hi Marilyn - I'd love to get together... leave me some contact info in a comment and it will remain private (I won't publish it.) If you have an expats.cz ID you can leave that, if you prefer, rather than your email or phone. Take care - Jen