Tuesday, January 19, 2010

this summer - food

Please, this summer, when we come home, can we please plan on eating at Sonoma Taco Shop, Pamposh, Ting Hau, Kirin, Mary's, Borolo's, the Goat, RRBC, the sushi place on 4th, Emily's and/or Danielle's house, Outback, my Aunt Margie's, my Dad's hamburgers, my Mom's morrocan lamb stuff, Becky's cooking, at the Wednesday Night Market, fresh crab, Sunday sandwiches at Oliver's, Art Ibeleto's Pasta at the Fair, at the races, in Bodega, in Calistoga after birthday massages, lots of fresh fruit - strawberries, watermelon, cherries, raspberries, pears, blackberries, lots of fresh picked tomatoes, and some Honey Nut Cheerios?

I think we're gonna have to combine days on this - if I did one a day it'd take me nearly a month and I don't think I'll even be around a full month. OH! And a fruit basket cake for our birthdays :) (that's our favorite!)

No comments: