Wednesday, January 27, 2010

winter banquet

This Saturday is the kid's school's winter banquet. I know it's in a hotel somewhere and quite formal, but that's about all I know. It's supposed to be very cold still, -13C, nevertheless we will be in skirts and dresses. We'll take pictures and I'll post them once I can find the cord for my camera - missing since the move I believe... that's why there aren't any recent photos. :)

Oh, yes, we. What's that, am I chaperoning? No, this is a formal dinner (dance?) for the high school students and their parents. SWEET! I don't know how many other parents will be there, but I promised her (threatened, she might say) I'd make it... and we've got our tickets, so I'd say it's a date. Now she just better behave for the next few days or I will quite willingly humiliate her on the dance floor. Sometimes, she'll say, I don't quite behave like a "normal mom".

No comments: