Monday, January 31, 2011

senior trip bake sale

Yes, there is a bake sale... ARE bake SALES I should say, as it's not limited to just one or just one day. The high school seniors are raising money for their senior trip and they're doing it by baking - breads, cakes, cookies, brownies... I think it's pretty much you name it, they'll bake it. So, if you want something baked lemme know - the kid will be spending plenty of time in the kitchen in the near future. Snickerdoodles, banana bread, peanut butter cookies, blueberry muffins... place an order and help her on her way to Istanbul.

(My senior trip - we took a bus to Disneyland, quickly changed into required dresses/suits in a hotel at dusk, then went and listened to C & C Music Factory, ran around, rode some roller coasters then piled back in the bus at dawn and slept the whole way home... I think, no, I know, I drooled on some guy's shoulder. Still sorry about that Ruben. It was a blast - no planes or hotels stays or a week off school but fun nonetheless. I tracked down some C & C to share...)

No comments: