Monday, April 27, 2009

flat debate and the BS job debacle

Uh... that whole request for input fell FLAT!!! not one little bit of advice?? unreal!! never mind you people!

Wait - I think there might be a comment on FB... Yes, there is a comment attached to my brother's post about his new apartment as he is moving too... funny thing that, we're both in uni, living outside our homeland, in countries that start with a "C", and moving to new homes... on the opposite side of the ocean.

So, I still haven't viewed flat #2 but I'm not going to. I made up my mind - flat #1. We will meet on Saturday for Coral to see it and do the paperwork.


I had the interview yesterday and should hear back today as the position starts Thursday and the teacher needs time to prepare a new class.

I had it confirmed at my present main job that no one has been paid this month. No one. And the owner is not responding. Last month he came through almost 3 weeks late, this is now 4 weeks and WRONG! It's ridiculously wrong. So Wednesday is my last day. If you happen to read this and are considering an English school in Prague - the initials are B.S. - and they're an accurate description!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhh, excuse, me but I offered some advice, well...sort of, via e-mail. i mean, at least i shared my thoughts. sounds like a great decision to me! good luck with the FP. i hope everything goes as smoothly/easily as possible. love you! xoxo