Monday, April 13, 2009

Prague Zoo

Today Coral and I went to the zoo.... how about you???

It was awesome!!! I am pretty tired right now so there won't be much detail, but I'd been told this zoo ranked as one of the top zoos in the world and after our incomplete tour today I would totally agree!!!

Also - there aren't many zoos where you can walk your dog and have a lemur run over your foot while holding your beer. There's more to it, but that is the part that made me laugh. They sell doggy tickets for the zoo...

And the lemurs run free in their exhibit so you'd better watch out or you may trip on one and then you'll make the others REALLY MAD!!!

Here's a link to my pictures... I took some video and will try to get it up soon. I didn't get any pictures of the gorillas though and am really bummed. The family was playing at the top of some steps and it was adorable!! The mother would throw straw all over the father and he would hug her and pin her and she would somersault away and the baby would clamber around the climb on them both. I love baby gorillas!

Photos from the Zoo - click here!

No comments: