Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FP and CA

Yes, I know, I do enjoy using acronyms. They make me feel very special and educated. :P

SO, I'm stuck in California. I have been for about a month, and I don't know when I'll be able to come back. Hopefully soon. We're still waiting on the Foreign Police (FP) to do their job, and approve my visa. But, you never know, they may deny it. I mean, all of my felonies must make it pretty hard for them to decide what they want to do. No matter what, if my visa STILL hasn't been approved by March 16th, I can go back because of that whole three month thing. That's the only thing that's keeping me from TOTALLY freaking out right now.

For now, I'm staying with my grandparents and trying to keep up with schoolwork with the computer. I can't life without a computer right now. That would be horrible. Thank god for technology! So, I guess that we'll just see how this goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: