Thursday, February 19, 2009

More on that cheek kissing thing...

I thought I had it all worked out... that cheek kissing thing... like how many times, how soon after meeting do you start kissing... all of that...

Apparently there's another wrench - I have recently discovered that most people naturally gravitate to one side first and then the other - RIGHT and then LEFT... BUT then I met a group of Italians - and they all went LEFT then RIGHT - and we collided trying to kiss... they were all male and it was both comical and embarrassing.

So, now I'm wondering - do I need to take in to consideration not just the customs but also national origins when trying to figure out not just how soon or how many times to kiss - but which way to go.

1 comment:

Kidsis said...

Oh come on. Italian men were doing it on purpose to kiss you, bella.