Monday, February 9, 2009

Please.

I am overwhelmed and exhausted. Not to say I"m miserable, but I will say I just was crying, no more like sobbing, for about two minutes. I got it all out.

I need a few things to change... needed one thing to change about a month ago.

First - I need Coral to come back. I am not as grounded without my kid. I tend to go out too much, stay out too late, and not know when to call it a night. So, I don't get enough sleep and am not often home.

Second - I need to know my Grandfather is all right. Apparently he has pneumonia and was in and out of the hospital. I heard about if after he was released. I don't know if it was that no one thought to tell me or that no one wanted to tell me and have me stress out over here as there's nothing, absolutely nothing I can do.

Third - I just had an email about a friend - more like a friend's friend that I know and have affection for but have never really had the chance to spend really quality one on one time with... she had a baby a recently and was just diagnosed with a rapidly progressing form of cancer.... there was an article about her in the local paper recently - she is dying and was trying to get married before it happens. She's managed to do it, but barely - the dress and tuxedoes were donated, the food was prepared, and she was hospitalized and then released for the ceremony which was nearly ruined by a car accident.

I am overtired and sad, in physical pain, and feeling isolated from the people who I care about the most. Can anyone think of a worse combination? I guess PMS would be the kicker. Thank God for small favors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling better. don't feel too out of the loop, mom also didn't tell us about grandpa until he was home. she knew there was nothing we could do. as i understand it, he is feeling much better and on the mend. i sent him some new pictures of Dean which mom told me he enjoyed. he's not writing e-mails right now, but is very happy to receive them (so i am also told). love you!