Sunday, June 7, 2009

crash, clang, metal on metal, echoing voices

Who in God's name arranges their movers to come at 1:45 in the morning?

Apparently there is a utility elevator in the courtyard... right under our bedroom windows. These guys are talking like it's 5 in the afternoon and they're standing on opposite corners during rushhour... Coral has been gifted with sleep and obviously... I am not so lucky. Here's to hoping it stops soon. And- I'm thirsty and drank all the water - I don't like the tap water so I have to wait till the morning.


OH YEAH

This is the second time I've moved someplace and had the refrigerator freak out on me. It froze all of our food on the lowest setting. So we tried all the settings thinking maybe we just read it wrong. No, it froze even more. So we turned it off - and oh, shocker - everything spoiled. All of our food went bad and that is a disgusting thing to have happen!

And then we turned it on again, figuring that frozen things could be defrosted.... and it's decided to work. Correctly. Yea!

No comments: