Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so many midgets ?!?

I don't know why I keep seeing little people here... there are some short people, some average people, some very tall women, and a surprising amount of little people...

I already told you about the guy who was shaped and looked just like a little person but was actually about six feet tall - well last night I had another odd encounter.

I was walking home with a classmate when I realized there was a disturbance on the road up ahead of us. Two police officers were out of their car dealing with two very animated men and there was a large metal object in the street. As we got closer they got louder and I could make out the expression of the female officer. She had stepped away a bit and was turning her head stifling a laugh, while the male officer was up close to a dripping midget who was gesticulating wildly - the officer was making a really foul face while the man yelled at him.

As best as I could make out - somehow the large metal grate had been removed and the little guy had either fallen down the waterway (or in to the sewer) or had gotten stuck while trying to retrieve something that was down there.... there was still something down there that he wanted...

It was gross and stinky.... and his pants were soaking wet and falling down - his companion was also smelly but not dripping.

The whole thing was very, very odd.

No comments: