Monday, June 1, 2009

more super lame lack of documentation

I am really getting fed-up with the paperwork here. I know I've written about it before, but it's continuing to be an aggravating issue!

After having worked it out with the diretor to suspend Coral's tution while she was stuck in the US, and re-directing those funds to her visa application - and elsewhere - the accounting person has let me know the suspension isn't quite kosher with her... and has just sent me an informal statement that not only includes back-charges for the suspended fees, but also fails to credit payments made.

And no, I don't have a new signed agreement for the suspension. And no, I have no idea where, or if, I have the receipts for her cash payments.

And everything is tucked up nice and neat in these little boxes as we moved last night. The house is great, but a 50,000 crown bill is far from awesome. Incredibly far from awesome.

No comments: