Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Foreign Police - my appointment is pending

Actually, my appointment is in one hour and forty minutes.

As when most things of great importance and personal vulnerability are looming overhead, I am feeling a wee bit of anxiety.

Should you need a refresher, please refer back to HERE.

Actually, as I've hired an agency and have an appointment so it shouldn't be that bad. It's just that I've not done this yet, and I owe a fine in addition to ALL the other fees, and I don't know where I'm going, and my visa is already expired although I'm OK as it was processed prior to the expiration date... but I've not had my passport for a few days now...

I get all bunched up, a giant bundle of nerves sometimes.

It will be a relief to get my passport back with the current visa in place and be registered and fully legal and all that - and then be eligible for the job I just applied for... will let you know how that turns out.

Peace.

No comments: