Thursday, November 20, 2008

Along the river... a tram stop at night

I am struck by the beauty surrounding me every day. This week I decided to get off the tram and take a few photos. So far this is my favorite fountain in Prague - my camera doesn't do it justice.




All these photos are from the same stop - this one below is across the street from the fountain, looking back across the Vlatva towards the castle and my school.



All the little white dots along the pilings are seagulls - this man and his daughter were standing there, feeding them... she was having a blast, but it felt a little like THE BIRDS... I had to keep dodging birds, and at certain points they sort of swarmed everyone!!


Standing in the same spot, this is a restaurant and bar along the river, just up the sidewalk from the tram stop. Haven't been there yet but I love looking at it at night.

No comments: