Friday, November 14, 2008

oh boy.... too much to title it!

My schedule this week -

Monday - work at 9 until class starts - which ends around 5, then get to B. School by 6:45 and teach until about 9 - during my AAU class my incredibly in-depth and esoteric mid-term was due - finish the mid-term during work hours and then stay up late working on presentation for Wednesday - get to sleep around midnight

Tuesday - work at 8, transfer to the other school, work until 4, and then called in to cover an english class for brand new beginners at B School.... a real struggle as I don't speak or understand czech and they don' t yet understand english... work until about 8 and then work on my presentation - up till well after midnight - in between the second preschool and B School meet with Brian about Prague Playhouse and take on the position (non-paying)

Wednesday - school at 11 - but I had to stay up late and then get up at 6:30 to continue working in my presentation - give the presentation and then go to work at school till 6 when I rush over to B School till 9, talk to family- antsy and can't sleep

Thursday - work at 8, switch to second preschool and work till 4, get called in to cover another beginner class at B. School and then go meet friends for dinner/drinks before I go home - the kidl joins us and the two of us get home shortly after 10, some homework,talk to family, get to sleep around 1...

Friday - today, work at 8, stay at the main pre-school and work till 3, stop at the brand new mall at the metro on my way home, get home, clean a bit, fall asleep, meet friends at 8 when I should have been there at 7, get home at 12:30, write, go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow ( I missed meeting up with 2 other friends but I made new friends where I was)

Saturday - work at 8:30 - at school - until 6, meet a new expat guy at 7 (anticipated schedule, details unknown)

Sunday - as it stands right now I should be meeting a friend for coffee maybe (anticipated schedule)

Monday - bank holiday, I plan on running laundry, grocery shopping, and thoroughly cleaning - after I sleep in! (anticipated schedule) Additionally we will be going to both the Velvet Revolution commemoration ceremony and to the anti-radar rally... then sleeping.

Throughout the week the kid has had a miserable cold - the cold isn't really all that bad, but she's pretty miserable!

No comments: