Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BLECH!! BUGS!!!

We keep getting bitten by bugs – lots of little bugs seem to be invading our house while we sleep – and they like the taste of California flesh.

I can remember when Christina was little and she’d get bitten by something and it would really bother her – and I remember hearing that she’d a have a reaction because she wasn’t acclimated to the whatever it was – or something like that. Anyway, it’s got me wondering if we’re just covered in big red welts because we’re not used to the bug bites or their venom or whatever – and that the people who’ve lived here forever might be getting bitten too but their bodies are just used to it and they don’t register it the way we are…. Cause trust me, I’d notice if everyone else had the huge deforming marks Coral and I are sharing at the moment.

No comments: