Monday, August 18, 2008

Smoking EVERYWHERE

Okay, so I've already realized that I;m going to be in much better health here, with my changed lifestyle. I walk everywhere, the food I eat isn't as processed, and I don't eat ANY junk/fast food. Yet, I'm starting to wonder if that's just to balance out with all the cigarette smoke I've been breathing in. I've always hated it when people smoked around me, and this just drives me nuts. There are actually ashtrays at restaraunt tables. Employees, when they aren't taking care of customers, because the restaraunt is empty or they're taking a break, smoke inside, usually by the entrance. There are cigarette butts littered everywhere on the sidewalks, filling up drains in the middle of the road. Even in the historical parts of Prague. It's gross.

No comments: