Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday night.... 34 hours to go

We have four stuffed suitcases - three of which are in danger of pushing the 50lb limit but I can't check them because I broke my travel scale - the one designed to weight your suitcases....yeah, it sprung apart when I tried to weigh a bag that was over 50 lbs - not the way I thought it would let you know it's too heavy.

I have over 100 pounds (my informed estimate) of clothing in airtight bags, shoes, bedding, etc - waiting to be shipped to me.

And a house to finish cleaning.

Coral wants to read.

I'm tired. I think the traveling portion of this journey will be a break. That's not my usual view when facing layovers and strange airports.

I think you should be able to make a decision, and when it's a major life one you should be able to time travel from the point of decision-making to the instant before implementation. All this waiting and prep work bites. Like mosquitos but worse. And I get bad mosquito bites - swell up like a softball. Yuck.

No comments: