Friday, August 15, 2008

First time at the grocery store..Albert in fact.

Okay. Second time at the grocery store today. First time buying anything. We went to Albert, which I consider the Czech equivalent of Albertson's. We were trying to figure out what everything was by the pictures on the labels, though those can be misleading too. Like, we saw butter with sliced ham on the label. We still don't know what that was about. I mean, maybe it was ham, but it had the Czech word for butter on it, and was with all the other things of butter.. Maybe they butter their ham regularly? I don't know. So, when we made our way over to the eggs, we opened the first one, the first thing we noticed was a white feather sticking to one of the eggs. No, not sticking to. Sticking out of. I promise you, no matter how much my mom may deny it, the feather was coming FROM the egg. We didn't buy that one. I wouldn't let us.

No comments: