Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Week Left

Yeah, that's all the time we've got left here in the house. Most everything listed on the first post has come true. I may not have read 10 books, but I'm close and there is that whole week left.

We've raided the local library and have 4 unread books sitting on the kitchen table. And bought Breaking Dawn. And my friend gave me a Neil Gaiman book I was looking for - but we're saving the new books for the flight.

Our dog has been re-homed. We're both rather sad.

We're almost done packing - and that's a huge relief!!!

AND tonight is our family going away party - which should be really nice. My sister is visiting right now - she's making tacos for us for dinner before we head over to the grandparents for a few hours of goodbyes. Which is rather funny cause this weekend we'll see them again at their shared birthday party - it had to be rescheduled so now the goodbye party is not our last official family appearance.

Here's our dog in our backyard/temporary construction zone.

No comments: