Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is on the mend.

Well, I haven't broken any more doors - although I seem to have acquired a klutziness factor - I keep knocking things over, which didn't make me to many friends in the market... and electronics are spluttering at me... but no permanent harm!

We still don't have enough keys to the apartment, but we can get in and out so that's good.

Tonight I am going to my first MEETinPRAGUE event. I tried to get a little dressed up for it this morning when I was getting ready for work. I think I look nice, I hope I look nice, and if the evening is a success I will have someone take a picture with me in it (I brought my camera)and will post it later, attached to this specific post.

I have been trying to figure out how to get to the meeting place, and while I think I'm pretty sure how to get there, after my experience the other day of buses and trams not being where they should I'm just a little hesitant going anyplace new.

So, if I get lost tonight here's a link to where you should send a search party Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden. The link is actually another blog, written by an American, I presume, who writes the food reviews for one the English language papers in town.

I think I'm meeting up with a few of the people I've met so far - but I'm not positive. Some of them are apparently very particular and not happy it's an outdoor event since it's been so cold lately - even though it's just about gorgeous out right now!

I'll get back with a review of the evening after it's over.

No comments: