Friday, September 12, 2008

mullets and undergarments

There are just a few things here that continue to surprise me - the hair choices would be the big one - I have never in my life seen so many mullets!! All colors, all lengths, every variation imaginable and some I never would have even nightmared, and all ages... why would you give your toddler daugther a mullet?? Why would an woman well beyond my mother's year choose to give herself a mullet - I mean, other than to match her husband (which they quite often do)? Why would you stripe your mullet? Why would you grow out dreads in order to then get a mullet and have the worst of both worlds? Or why would you grow long dreads, shave the top and sides of your head and then give yourself little mini-dreads on top to complete the mullet???

AND why is it the stores sell so few smooth bras? It is practically impossible to find ones that aren't heavily textured or frilled or appliqued or something... and trust, it's not a flattering look on any figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! LOL. The hairstyles in Japan were often quite silly too, but the mullets take the cake. I'll write this weekend. Mucho enjoying the blog. Love you both. :) xoxo

Kidsis said...

hahahah! Oh wow. you must post pix!