Friday, March 6, 2009

Holy Chocolate Cow!

I cannot WAIT to be back in Prague. I didn't know I could want something this much. A couple of weeks ago, I was at the point where you want something SO badly, that you start to think that it just might magically happen. But, it didn't. :( Which, I have to say, really bummed me out.

It's weird how I can be in a place for so little a time, but love it so much. Though, I think that almost all of it is the fact that my mom is there. It may sound sad to all you independent people, but I have to say, I want my mom. This has been, by far, the longest period of time that I've been away from my mom. I think the runner up was about three weeks. This has been almost 3 months. Slight difference, I know.

Two more weeks. Just two.

Let's hope I make it.

:c)

No comments: