Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sněžka... info

The lead up.....Sněžka Oh yeah... THIS is actually where we'll be staying.... good luck with the translations! If you can figure out what is says please let me know.

It's where I'm headed for the weekend. Bought a big ol' rucksack to shove my stuff in as it's a 3K (or 5K depending on the weather) hike from where we park up to the lodge... in the snow.... on a mountain... at -10C.... and some serious wind blowin about too.

Fun. :)

(for those of you reading who may not be super tech savvy... go back up and click on the blue link, Sněžka, for more info...)

SIDENOTE - and this is pretty crazy! I just got a CS request from some girl named.... Jenny Kline.... I know the spelling is wrong... and it's not my last name.... but I think those of you who are meant to get it GET IT!

LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: