Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I forgot!

There are so many things I keep meaning to write about but I keep forgetting them when I get a chance so sit in front of the computer.

So, I'm hoping that by starting to write something will come back and the words will flow. As of yet, no such luck.

Bummer.

____________________________

WAIT! For all you potential tourists or possible locals - I got carded 3 or 4 times on the metro the other day - all over the city! AND for those of you who are confident that the transit people never get the police involved... well you're wrong! At Florenc there were at least 8 transit officers and another 6 police officers - and the people who weren't paying or were being difficult were being handed straight over to the cops. I've never seen anything like it before! CRAZY!!!

No comments: