Monday, October 25, 2010

another day with doctors

The damn steroids that I need to breathe have reduced my immunity. Now I have a secondary infection, completely unrelated to my lungs… it shouldn’t have happened but it did because, as I’ve been warned today, I can catch anything/everything right now. Spent the morning first at the doctor’s office, then with a surgeon.

Tomorrow will start with blood work – they’re concerned that I do in fact seem to be catching everything - it's not just an abstract possibility it's happening - and it happens whether I'm on steroids or not.. I can’t keep up this ongoing cycle of antibiotics (I've had my 3rd round prescribed today in less than a month)… it’s killing my body (at least that’s how I feel at the moment). Tomorrow after the blood work I'll go back to the doctor and then back to the surgeon. I am so tired. Emotionally, mentally, physically. I am so tired right now.

No comments: