Monday, June 7, 2010

reading around the world.

This past year my monkey has been to 8 countries... I've been to three of them with her - the one we're in right now plus 2 others. In all of those countries I've seen something rather familiar...




in the middle of a labyrinth.



outside an incredible palace in Vienna.



inside the National Portrait Gallery, London.

I don't think I have any of her reading here in Prague, as it's so normal and commonplace to see her hair halo-ing The Name of the Wind rather than her face, it doesn't strike me to take a picture. I know she read everywhere else she's been, but I wasn't there to take a picture - if you have one, send it and I'll throw it up here on the The kid reads around the world page.

----- funny side note - the bag she has in each photo is the same, it's just reversible. that's been her go to bag for a while now, but i think she's found a new one - you may see it soon, she calls it "Mushroom". You will love the mushroom.

No comments: