Sunday, June 13, 2010

World Cup - division in our home

For this match I decided to root for Australia cause they speak English - the Kid is going for Germany cause an Australian peed on her shoes.

This is how I make all my important decisions.

I'm rethinking my decision as I like Germany's uniforms better.

We're watching the broadcast in Czech. It's a good thing we both know soccer/football well.

------------

She has to reconsider as she liked the variety of blue on Australia's uniforms, but, finally, even though she "hates" the sound of German, she's still sitting here rooting for Germany and booing Australia in Czech. My international girl.

--------
forty minutes in

I really wish Germany would play the ball rather than play with the ball! And if the Australian goalie comes out of the goal one more time I will probably have a heart attack. The Kid can attest to the effect it is having upon me.

No comments: