Sunday, June 27, 2010

The next nine days of my life

This next week is the week I've been focused on for a year. I have meetings and a review and an evaluation of the program and it's a bit of a big deal. I've not really been looking forward to it, to be quite honest. It will be happening, and I'll do a fine job - can't be any more prepared than I am now - and then it will be over.

The rest of the nine days will be quite busy as well - it'll start with implementing any changes that are necessary after the meetings, trying to immediately resolve any open issues and waiting for the reports and feedback... and then this.

Open it, scroll it, read it closely and salivate.

Next weekend there's a long holiday - that's where I'll be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you are going to the Rock for People Festival :) Nice, I was there a few years ago. I advise you to take some warm clothes, rain coat and some boots useful in mud with you, as well, just to be sure. I really missed those things when I was there ;-)

sarka