Thursday, June 24, 2010

the wide wide world in my living room

Couchsurfing. I do it during the summer. I don't surf, I host. Organized couchsurfing, don't expect me to take in any random stranger on my doorstep, forget it.

Anyway, it's couchsurfing time again. It starts tonight and continues through the weekend. It'll probably resume after next week, but not sure as I may be away for a bit. The biggest benefits of CS are that it helps to keep me busy and social and ensures I have a clean flat. :)

If you happen to be a couchsurfer and are thinking about heading this way it's more than likely that I can't host you, but I can recommend you make it to Czechsurfing 2010. I'm helping with that again this year (in another very limited capacity) but can promise you it'll be awesome!

No comments: