Wednesday, May 20, 2009

who wants to row me around?

I want to go on a boat ride, one of the row boats. I want to sit in a boat on the river and laugh and take pictures and laugh and eat and laugh and enjoy the sun and laugh some more. But I can no longer row the kind of boat where you sit in the middle and handle both oars (stupid injury). So I want someone else to row me around the damn river.

I'll provide the food and, obviously, excellent company. You provide the manual labor.

On a similar note - thinking about a mass paddle boat excursion sometime soon. I'd like a super soaker battle on the boats. Not that I have a super soaker here, but I may ask to have a few shipped over.

And that canoe/camping trip too. If I were more familiar with the area I'd organize the latter myself, but I'm not so - a little help, please?

No comments: